Linggo, Mayo 08, 2011

Navy Blue Floral Dress

Went to the mall with my mother-in-law and Andie for our weekly grocery routine but before that i meet up with my friend at Amici and grab some foods to eat. I'm a pizza and pasta lover so we ordered Quattro Stagioni and Ravioli.. Yummy! :)

Quattro Stagioni- Four Season

Ravioli

 I heard that Maybelline New York is giving 30% off on all products above 250 pesos, score this cute eyeshadow from 599php ($13) to 419php ($9)... My Happiness... lol!



You can still avail the promo since it will last until May 15 only! Hurry and grab your own favorite make-up from Maybeline! :)

look at andie, she loved riding to a grocery cart :)

Dress: Calypso
Bag: Trinkets Royale Manila
Wedge: Mario d'Boro
Accesories: Random

I choose to wear this Navy blue floral dress and a comfy wedges since the weather outside was too hot, didn't forget my new everyday bag from Trinkets Royale Manila :) Also i don't feel like wearing too much make-up coz it will worn out easily, believe me i'm sweatin' like a pig :)

Anyways, that's it! I feel sleepy now, Goodnight World!
*xoxo*
Diane

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento