Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

One lovely blog award

Wow! Thank you so much Kayleigh Jean for these "One Lovely Blog Award". This is the first time someone awarded me from blogging... And looking forward for more! hihi.. it's overwhelming in my part that my readers actually love my posts :) Thank you again! 
For the one lovely blog award:
-thank and link the blogger who has given you the award.
-copy and paste the logo in your blog.
-share 7 things about yourself.
-nominate 16 other great bloggers.
-comment and let them know of the award.

The 7 things about myself are:
                       -If there's anything that i'm capable of doing something,.. that is BAKING ,  
- I eat like a man but i never get fat!
 -I always do weird jokes and pigging out with my family and friends.
 -Teddy Bear is the very first gift i receive from my husband when were still in highschool, and i named it Rhonda.. She's  now 10 years old :) 
- I'm addicted to computer games, especially counter strike and red alert. I missed the times when i was in college, i'm one of the boys that time because i'm the only girl who plays that game in our group and i can say i'm good at it  :)
- OCD geek.. i easily know when someone moves or use my things,
- and lastly, i love arts and crafts <3

My new 16 favourite bloggers are

Don't be mad if your not on the list, i wish i could put all the bloggers that i followed. For now, this is my top 16 favorites! i heart you all! 

Have a great day!
*xoxo*





26 (na) komento:

  1. hi good day, this is kikilabotz. I dont know if this will be a good news for you. hehe. Glad to tell you that someone nominated you to be a filipino hottest blogger for the month of August. hehe.. heres the link

    http://inusentepapalaako.blogspot.com/2011/07/hottest-blogger-sa-mata-ni-kikilabotz.html

    just for fun pls answer this question

    " kung magiging gulay ka ano at bakit?"

    TumugonBurahin
  2. THANK YOU! :) I am so touched to be part of your list :) <3

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Yes of course ill follow you back! Thanks for comment keep reading ;) www.raisaland.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  4. ohhhhhhhh thanks!!! this is my first award!!! xoxo

    TumugonBurahin
  5. You more than deserve the award for your gorgeous,inspirational blog!

    Hope you have a very lovely day <3

    TumugonBurahin
  6. GREAT BLOG!!! I had to close my blog since someone has entered my mind, I deleted the blog entries and broken, I just open another, you feel like helping me, follow me?? Thanks,RA
    http://mysweetpeque.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Thanks follow me, I´m following you, thanks a lot, have a nice day, RA
    http://mysweetpeque.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  8. nice blog.. hoping to see more of your post..

    btw- am a new follower, I hope you could also come visit/follow my blog.. thanks ;)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Hi, thanks for the comment :D. I'm following you too :D

    http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  10. nice to know more about you.. Gud eve daine..:))

    TumugonBurahin
  11. This is awesome! Thanks for your comment :) xo

    TumugonBurahin
  12. thanks for stopping by my blog. and gratz on the award, you deserve it ;) nice blog you got here, followed you back.

    chichismusings.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  13. congratz on your blog award!
    oh btw, apparently i tell weird jokes sometimes too lol

    TumugonBurahin
  14. I love your about me list!!! So cute! Especially the part about the teddy bear! Thanks so much for following my blog!

    TumugonBurahin
  15. Thanks so much for the award!! One of my first gifts was a teddy bear my boyfriend gave me when we started dating. I named him Mr. Bear...he is 8 years old. I'll post my award later this week. :)

    erica

    TumugonBurahin
  16. @kikilabotz-- Hndi k rin alm kng good or badnews yan pro slamat.. Ntawa tlga ako s comment m at dhil natwa ako ang sagot k s tnung m ay:
    Ampalaya,mapait pro masustansya... (korny) lol!

    TumugonBurahin
  17. congrats on the award !! :D I'm a new follower :)

    My blog ❤My Guilty Little Pleasures

    -Vanessa

    TumugonBurahin
  18. congrats on your award! i love baking as well! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  19. yay! awesome girl!!! am i following you yet? im having trouble following :(

    TumugonBurahin
  20. Congrats on the award. I love the way you put it "I eat like a man but i never get fat!". Hahah! I am a big foodie myself.
    New follower. Hope you follow back =)
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  21. hey followed you back! You look so familiar too!LOL!

    TumugonBurahin
  22. Thank you so much for this award Diane! ❤
    It is really the greatest feeling in the world to receive an award! (:

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  23. Hello,
    You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked. it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.congrats on the award !!
    Buy Etizest

    TumugonBurahin