Martes, Mayo 10, 2011

Late post : Nature Calls...

It's been almost 2 months since the last time we shoot this. My husband is the one who took this photos and i almost forgot to blog about it. I'm happy to share it with you guys and i'm proud of my hubby coz he have a talent when it comes to photography..lol.. :D

As you notice i always wear simple clothing with minimal accessories, and i feel good about my own style :) Also i didn't put on make-up here, loose powder and lip gloss will do :)

Lately, i have started thinking if what i wear is good enough to post. I'm not actually the kind of person who follows new trend when it comes to fashion, i only wear the things that i'm comfortable in instead something I saw on another blogger which looked very cute. I find that blogging is a legitimate outlet for my fancy, a way to feel like someone out there understand what I'm wearing. I really don't want to end up at a place where I feel pressurized to post more frequently, and acquire more clothes to always look interesting. In other words, dress for the blog, not for my life :)) Well, that's only my opinion and i know we all have different style in sharing our own thoughts :)

But anyways, my hubby is the one who named the title of this concept and it's quite funny though. Here's the photos and hope you guys like it :)

















This is just one of the things that my hubby and i share with, aside from putting on nail polish, styling my hair, organizing my jewelries, designing&making my own table and playing online games. What more could i ask for?.. lol.. guess i'm lucky enough to have him in my life :)) ok i'm babbling.. hehe.. That's it!


Have a nice day ahead!
God Bless everyone..

*xoxo*
Diane :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento