Lunes, Marso 21, 2011

Lalalala Happy day

Last thursday, me and ron2(my husband) went to NSO to get our baby's birthcertificate, before we proceed going home we decided to pass by at SM Megamall and find something to eat. As i saw Amici, i remembered AVA :) It's her favorite fine-dine resto too, so i told ron2 that we could eat there since they have pasta and pizza in their menu.





It's a happy day for me coz i'm with my hubby, i appreciate everything we do together even the little things especially watching movies and eating :) 

We both love pasta and pizza :))

Penne Al Salmone Affumicato Pasta

Tutta Carne

I ordered Banana Blast for our dessert, yumm yumm! You should try it. So delicous and mouthwatering :)


Banana Blast



Pogi Pose :)


Sorry if the pictures are kinda blurry, cos i only used my cellphone.

My simple outfit of the day :)
Top: Gap
Belt: Thrifted
Shorts: A gift from my aunt
Glads: Primadonna
Bag: Charles & Keith
Happy Monday everyone!

*xoxo*
Diane

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento