Biyernes, Marso 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is       the body shop's Lip and cheek stain for 600php for two :) and a Lip Balm for 199php only :)




Cheek & Lip Tint

Born Lippy, Lip Balm


2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include    Famous designers Valentino Garavani, Betsy Johnson, Stella Mccartney, And Tom Ford. Also Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,Bruno Mars, Gossip Girl cast and Vice ganda...lol!

3.  Something that inspires me is    everything especially my Mom :)

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with     i'd rather choose Sweet.

5.  I dream about     going to a place that i love the most.

6.  My weekend will be spent       going to my niece birthday party, church and dinner   .

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be     a walk to remeber, i just love this movie even i watched it a lot of times    .


Hope you all have a great weekend!

*xoxo*
Diane

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento