Martes, Pebrero 21, 2012

Brasilipinas 2012 x Rockwell Tent

I was invited by my friend to attend last friday Feb.17 for the Brasilipinas event at Rockwell tent, and because i'm late i missed everything especially the Fashion Show (girl,bawi ako ulit! hehehe)
The highlights of the event was the clothes that designed and created by SOFA graduating students and that includes my friend Shen Jarlega. When i saw this pictures from her camera i was blown away and amazed of how she did it so well. I just wish someday i'll be able to wear one of her clothes too :) So, without further ado, here's the following photos that i grab from her album :

Shen & her model










After the show, we hang out at Starbucks, grab some drinks and talk about what happen during the show :) Although i can't catch up with what they're telling me i'm still happy because i was able to see them again and able to bond :) I'm glad to have these TRUE people around me, that even at their busiest days they still remember me.

Me and Jaylen (a friend & also one of shen's model)
Me, Shie (Shen's sister and Jaylen)

with Shen Jarlega

You can also check her blog here : http://shenjarlega.blogspot.com/ 
So, if any of you need a personal shopper, designer, and wardrobe stylist, you already know who should you look up to :)

That's all folk! Hope you enjoy my quick post for today! I'll post more of Shen's designs soon once i get her permission. hihihi! Have a great day! Godbless :)

PS: Don't forget to join my First Anniversary Blog GIVEAWAY!!! until March 10 only :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento