Martes, Hunyo 21, 2011

Versace X H&M


Hello guys! I just read a blog from my friend that Versace will be the latest house to collaborate with H&M. Their collection will include womenswear, meanswear and also homeware pieces. Versace for H&M will go on sale on November 17, 2011 in 300 stores worldwide.Too bad we don't have H&M here in P.I :'(  But still  I'll definitely ask my uncle to get me something :) hihihi...





Here's the video of H&M announcement:


On the other hand, we're still in the hospital with my hubby. Hopefully by tomorrow will be able to go home. I hate hospital foods and the smell of the room. lol! Well, one night to go and were out. Thank God! :)

That's it! Happy Wednesday Everyone!
*xoxo*
Diane


15 komento:

  1. yay for having an uncle who will shop for you.

    thanks for following my blog. I followed back. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Very cool! Can't wait!!! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Indeed! Thanks for dropping by Daphne :) i followed u :))

    TumugonBurahin
  4. That's amazing, I can't wait for this collection to launce. Last collection with Lanvin didn't have anything which I badly wanted. Did you?

    Thanks for stopping by girl, keep up the good work!

    x Nura from 'Fashion Tea Time

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I heard about this just few days ago and I think this is a really good and interesting idea, don't you?! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog and thanks for following me! Of course I'm following you back!
    http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    TumugonBurahin
  6. thanks! :) come visit again! :) followed..

    TumugonBurahin
  7. One weird looking woman, that's for sure. Talented, non the less. :-)

    strawberry freckleface

    TumugonBurahin
  8. I am so looking forward to this collaboration! :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  9. its so sad that we dont have H&M in australia *cry*

    I think the shoes and dress will be awesome >_<

    TumugonBurahin
  10. I've been reading all about this! And it's so sad that we don't have H&M here! I hope soon though! Followed back :)

    TumugonBurahin
  11. Hahaha hiiiii! :) Sure thing girlie :)

    TumugonBurahin
  12. I am really looking forward to seeing the collection, so exciting!!! The designs look good. Enjoying your blog, hope you might check out mine too, pearl x

    http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  13. i'm also looking forward to h&m x versace. can't wait! :D

    TumugonBurahin
  14. looking forward to see this collection as well as I guess everyone! It's a great opportunity!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    TumugonBurahin