Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

Seeking Contentment




This bag is definitely one of my wanted list but i'd rather choose to buy a more cheaper one, it's not that i can't afford it, it's just that in my situation right now it is not practical to buy a expensive things just to satisfy my needs :) 

I'm happy with my cute day bag that i'm using but i never choose it myself, it was a gift from my mom. But if ever i got the chance to buy another bag, i like this Mulberry Hot Pink Satchel Bag :)) Well, i think it is at the back of my priority line.Maybe i'll just look at them and drool :D





My everyday bag from Charles & Keith :) a bag attached with love <3

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for - Epicurus

Everytime i'm wanting a new bag i'll always have this in mind. It's really effective you know, why don't you try it yourself?  :)

nyt nyt!
*xoxo*
Diane

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento