Huwebes, Abril 14, 2011

Love Your Body

Everytime my mom and i go to the mall, we never fail to visit The Body Shop. Today was their last day for 200php off for the Earth Lovers Shower Gel, once you present your LYB card. But i didn't take advantage of the offer, instead i bought the things that i regularly used because they are 25% off if you buy 2 products :) wohoo! Great buy :))




Vitamin E Eye cream (596php / $13)- For all the Ladies who have dark circles, like me! I'm not getting enough sleep lately coz of my 5month old baby :D

and

Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15  (262php / $6 ) - i used this before applying lipstick. It will prevent your lips from drying.


Vitamin C Energising Spritz ( 565php)- this serves as my everyday make-up :)


Born Lippy Lip Balm ( 195php / $4 )


I just signed up today as a member of LYB and boy! they give me this book that has their bestseller products and tips on how to use them. Also it has discount coupons valid for 2 years.



Super love their free lotion and shower gel once you sign up as a member :)



To be a LYB member is easy, Just visit any The Body Shop store, Fill out the application form and pay 300php membership fee.

     Priveledges of being LYB member :
  • Earn reward points on your purchase
  • Free shopping - use your points and vouchers to pay for your purchases
  • Divine discount - exclusive members
  • LYB beauty book - packed with beauty tips and member-only offers
  • Invitations to Member-only events
  • Be the first to know about the latest news and product launches
  • A Special birthday treat - one 20% discount on regular priced products during your birthday month


I love The Body Shop products from skin care to make- up. Thumbs up! And I'm gonna use my discount coupon to buy the Lipstick that i want by next week.. hehe! :))

Have a happy thursday!

*xoxo*
Diane

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento