Sabado, Abril 30, 2011

F21 Mega Sale Madness

Yesterday,  i went to SM to embrace the 3day mega sale. Of course, the first shop that i visit is Forever21, my eyes were sparkling when i saw the clothes that are on sale and 50-70% off! It was like i'm in a magical place, can't stop myself from grabbing things that i like :))


 Thank God! It was not too crowded that time, I was there from 9am-12nn. I didn't even feel that i'm hungry, yeah..yeah, i admit it! i'm a certified Shopaholic lol :)

my haul


After this, me and my friend jemmabelle meet up to eat somewhere and stroll around the mall. I'm exhausted but it's okay, i can still walk :)

My friend jemmabel and me

Shopping Bags

OTD
Top: Fab
Shorts: Crissa
Shoes & Bag: Cole Vintage
Accesories: Trinkets Royale Manila

Starting on Monday i will ban myself from shopping, i hope it works! lol. No regrets! Seperated from F21 store with a big smile coz i bought a lot of stuff that's on sale. I'm happy now.. :D

That's it! Have a great weekend guys!
*Diane*

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento