Biyernes, Marso 04, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is  -- "charot" i don't know the meaning of this word but i always say it. I first heard it from a gay friend :)

2.  Today I am thankful for    Mango Shake because-- she relaxes my brain coz i think too much.

3.  My best friend is    ron2,my husband. we always spend a lots of time together. we both love to stay at home and watch movies while eating pizza :)

4.  A quirky thing about me is     I'm having a nightmare everythime i watch horror movies,i scratch my feet on my favorite pillow or fishnet before i go to sleep, i carry a lot of tissue coz i have allergic rhinitis and I love eating Boy bawang with vinegar  .

5.  This weekend I     am going to see my friend and go to church with my family .

6.  Something that worries me is        My mom's plane ticket, if i'm not going to get it,she's not going to attend my baby's christening   .

7.  On my night stand you would find       my two cellphones, headband, virgin coconut oil and tissue  .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento