Sabado, Pebrero 26, 2011

The Mansion house and Minesview Park

First day in Baguio we went straight at The Mansion House and Minesview Park. The place was so crowded because of the Panagbenga Festival, I didn't appreciate the place because whenever you tried to take pictures there's full of people in the background :(  It was just like your in Divisoria :)



My Baby, Mother-in-law and me!


If your planning to go to Baguio make sure there's no event going around like this  so that you'll appreciate the view

The Mansion House

Add caption
I'm thinking to rent those Igorot Outfits but when i saw those people wearing it, i changed my mind :D I'm talking about Sanitary here :))


Minesview Park
Cute animal headpiece bought from the tiangge in Minesview Park

Top: Gap
Underneath Dress: Tomato
Bag: Guess
Boots: a gift from my auntie
Have a great day everyone!

*xoxo*

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento